Commercial-News/Elena Meadows

Dishwasher motor catches fire

A dishwasher motor at Grace Healthcare caught on fire as a result of an electrical issue Friday morning, Jan. 20, according to Fabius Park fire chief Mike Frye. The fire was put out with an extinguisher, but there was smoke in the building, mostly confined to the kitchen. No one was injured. Grace Healthcare will be getting the electrical in the kitchen repaired so it can be inspected; meanwhile they will be working out of a secondary kitchen. Three Rivers Fire/Rescue, Indiana Michigan Power and the Branch-Hillsdale-St. Joseph Community Health Agency also responded to the scene.
 

Three Rivers Commercial-News

124 North Main Street
Box 130
Three Rivers, MI 49093

Telephone: 269-279-7488
Fax: 269-279-6007
General email: info@threeriversnews.com